.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meg,

"...Nothing bad happened we had a great time .....but....there is nothing worse than learning someones "habits"all on the first meeting/date/over nite?..."

We had a great time too. I didn't say that I wouldn't see him anymore, I just said that I needed to slow it down a bit. It really didn't hit me until he called me at work Thursday night. That took me aback. I don't EVER have time to talk when I'm working and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't if I did. Nobody calls me when I'm working and I was a bit annoyed when he did. Not enough to say anything, he didn't know how I felt about that...but it still stuck in my craw a bit.

Anyway, maybe I'm nit-picking...I don't know. But with a couple of days hindsight, I'm not as ga-ga as I was when I was with him. I should be, right? At least a bit? I'll still go out with him, just not for days on end. Even if I have to drive there myself so that I can leave when I want to, I'll try it again.

OK then, I've been up for a while trying to find something online. I wanted to find the scene from the movie that I'm in. It can't be the same as seeing it on the big screen (I HAVE to go see that!) but I did find it. You have to hit play and then go to 9:10, there's a gold ring and if you stop right there and hit start again, you'll see me...that's where the scene that I'm in begins. I'm right next to the guy talking to Jill Scott, wearing my stupid pony-tail with a black velvet scrunchi thing, pretending to drink a cup of nothing and reading the menu. They cut my huge ad lib...where I grabbed the menu away from the guy I was sitting with. I was afraid of that. Anyway, without further adieu...ado?...whatever:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6qBJgpmQ6LU&feature=related

OK...that's it. I have to thank Tyler Perry for choosing me to sit in the rear of one of his scenes. Also, I need to say a special thanks to Lammar, the guy I sat next to. He was such a joy to work with. And to the yahoo who played my date...that's the first date I've been on where no one tried to touch my boobs...thanks for that.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home