.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good morning!

Actually it's NOT a very good morning because it's been raining all night and Payton HATES the rain. He'll hold his bladder for the entire day to avoid being rained on. He'd pee on the floor while it's raining if I let him, he tried it a couple of times and found himself seriously rained on so he knows not to pee in the house no matter how long it rains.

I'm rather disappointed that he's not smart enough to walk out onto the carport and pee on the bushes that surround the cement. He could do that without one drop of rain touching him and I try to tell him that every time but he stands in the kitchen looking out the door with a look on his face that says, "You might as well just come in bitch, I'm not coming out there no matter how long you stand there pointing at those bushes." It's supposed to rain all day and he hasn't been out yet. I've been up for a long time now and I can't get him outside.

We haven't really had enough rain in Payton's life for him to know what it is. We're in the middle of a drought and I rarely have to wipe up muddy paw prints. So the dog just doesn't have enough rain experience to feel comfortable in the slop. He will come out in the rain to get in the car...but we have a plan we follow, I go out to the car with a towel and cover Payton's route to the backseat, I get in my seat, start the car and say, "OK!" Only then will Payton come running out of the house and jump into the car.

As I typed that last paragraph, I stopped to get some more coffee and as I always do, I backed my chair up. I heard Payton yelp like I'd rolled over a nerve. I think he knows what "I'm sorry" means...I have to say it enough. He seems to be rather forgiving and after the pain went away, he laid down to my side. All 3 of those little farts are lying in here. I should take a picture, damn the mess.

BRB.

Naturally, just as I was about to take the picture, McFly moved over here:


Now the cats have the dog surrounded:

Stewie has found a spider:

The stealthy feline pounces upon his prey:


The next thing you know, a little bug treat for the kitty:



OK, those animals are all still sitting here. Oh! It just occurred to me that I haven't fed them. Jeez, no wonder they're all sitting there staring at me. I guess the spider should have been a hint. Maybe if I don't feed him for a while he'll actually go hunt bugs!

Back soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Hiiii, Stewi!! I can pick him up and kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss him!

April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home