.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Jo napot!!!

(Pronounced yoh naput) which is how they say "Hello!" in Hungarian. So, Jo napot!

Anyway, I have a few minutes to say Jo napot because I'm going to work on that shoot today. We have to be there early in the morning (which it is) and with the time that I have left, I should be running around primping and making sure that I have enough mascara on so the lights don't bleach me out.

But today I'm playing a prisoner in jail with Madea so I CAN'T wear make up. That'll save me a LOT of time. I can't do my hair, not even a pony tail. I don't even have to wash it because I'm supposed to look like a prisoner. And it doesn't matter what I ear. The only rules are to wear a crew neck white t-shirt, a plain cloth bra and ankle socks. They'll supply the prison garb. So, all I have to do is jump in the shower with a shower cap on to wash up real quick and then I'll find some ugly but comfy clothes to put on, brush my hair and then I'm done. That should take all of 15 minutes. Well, I'll make sure to use my skin toner anyway...oh, and moisturizer. :)

I haven't had it that easy since I did Andersonville and ANY cleansing made you look less realistic. That movie took a long time to film...in weather that ranged from too hot to too cold.

Now that I think of it, this is one movie that I'd just as soon NOT be recognized in. Oh well, it's still fun, even if we look like shit in front of the gaffers, the camera men, the boom guys, the lighting guys and the electricians. It could be worse, I could look like shit in a man's prison scene. At least the other people in the scene won't look an better than I do. Oh, and Tyler Perry will be dressed like a woman so I shouldn't worry a bit.

This scene is NOT being filmed at his studio, it's being filmed at an old jail building. I have to figure out where it is so that I can find the place. You all have a good day and I'll tell you about the shoot later!

:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home