.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm home!!!

I'm full of sweat and I want to jump in a cool swimming pool right now. I can literally feel the sweat dripping down my back. Yesterday I checked my luggage in before I found out my flight was delayed so I couldn't get my clothes when I left the airport last night. That means that I didn't have anything else to wear. I flew stand-by all day and got into Atlanta without a ride home from the airport. Then, I called a friend and she came to get me.

I had to walk into the Atlanta sun in my funky two day old clothing and then I had to sit there and simmer a bit while I waited for my friend to get there. That was after another friend let me sleep on their couch and a third friend drove me to the airport. By the time I left the airport I'm quite sure my deodorant was failing. And I was just about out of friends. The neat thing is that I hadn't really even tapped into my man pool...those were pretty much just girl friends. Cool, huh?

I walked into my house to find my AC pumping away with no one in the house. I had to turn it down for me after other people enjoyed far too much cold on my dime. I found the kitty litter overflowing and the animals eating dry food. My checking account is overdrawn and I don't know how to fix THAT little surprise. But, I did have to go get animal food so I did that. I had to carry a big bag of dog food, a big bag of cat food and a bag of litter. Then, I had to change the litter and feed the animals.

None of my aquariums had enough water in them so I had to fill them up. Next I took out the trash and washed a few dishes. I haven't even gone into my living room yet. Damn it...I am sweating like a pig. Seriously. There is NO way out of a shower. Even if I wanted to take a bath, I'd have to take a shower first. I am rather fun-kay, to say the least.

I don't have any friends, male or female that I would inflict myself upon right now. I think I'm actually like Rick sweating. That was one sweaty assed dude he was. That man would work up a sweat stepping out of the shower. I never saw anything like it. I never want to see anything like it ever again, either.

You have no idea how annoying it is not to be able to talk about the past week. I suppose there's got to be something that I can tell you...OH!

How about this!

They sent me to hair and make-up at that judge show. I was rather annoyed. I woke up early to primp as I said I would and those fuckers took my make-up OFF and started again. I had my eyes just like I like them, and I like them to look like I don't have any make-up on them. Then, they put purple lipstick on me. I don't ever wear purple lipstick. They trimmed my blonde eye brows that I've never even had to pluck one of and then they drew new ones in. I couldn't believe that.

I spent a LONG time on my hair. I spent all that time using a flat iron and when I got to the studio, they curled my hair. They said something about the ends looking dry. I don't think they really knew what they were doing. I already had eye make-up on, I've been on TV before...and it's MY fricking face. If I want it to look one way, I don't want to have to take credit for it looking another way. People don't look at me and say, "My, the woman who did her make-up was an idiot!" They look at me and say, "Ick."

Well, my dog has missed me so I need to go and play with him for a while.

:):):)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not related to the post but I did think of you today as I was on my way to a local eatery here http://www.texadelphia.com/ and I COULD NOT STOP thinking texadelthia! Damn Rick......

July 28, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL, it gets under your skin, doesn't it?

Meggers

July 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home