.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 04, 2009

I'm doing everything that I can...

...to get enough cash together to get to LA, pay what I owe before I leave and arrive there with a few bucks in my pocket.

I'm moving slowly but I'm getting creative. I have things that someone out there might be interested in. Here is a list of stuff that I can do without:

1. Bill Murray's autograph
2. Shirt I wore in Madea Goes to Jail that says, Department of Corrections on the back.)
3. Bicentennial Commemorative Pepsi bottle from '76 (unopened...for what that's worth.)
4. Original Star Wars movie celluloid strip in commemorative frame
5. Lighthouses from my personal collection, some are my own artwork, some are Lenox Collectibles and everything in between
6. Antique knick-knacks
7. Antique ash trays
8. Antique gold pocket watch in need of new crystal
9. Autographed copy of 'It's How You Play The Game' by Brian Kilmeade
10 All 4 1997 copies of TV Guide from the last week of Seinfeld...in excellent condition.

Oh, one more thing, if you're a man (or a woman, I guess) who thinks ahead and you would like one of my business cards signed by me...the owner of the backside portrayed on the card itself, email me at megkelsobroderick@gmail.com. Remember Lucy Ricardo's raffle to earn money for 'Ladies Overseas Aid'? Well, this is my version only it's called 'One Chick Across Continent Aid'. So, let me know if you'd like to patronize me and my massive endeavor.

I'm sure that I can get to my daughter...we need each other badly so I'll figure something out.

Anyway, I want to leave ASAP...no need to dawdle. I'd even stick my stuff in the back of a Wal-Mart truck and crawl into the doghouse and sleep most of the way there. When I was a kid, that worked well when you wanted to travel long distances cheaply. (By the way...here's a shout out to Red Lambert! Remember heading west from Nevada to Chicago in '78? That was so fun!) Whatever, I'll figure something out.

I WILL get even more creative so stick around.

Tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home