.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

In a message dated 9/3/2009 2:47:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

megkelsobroderick@gmail.com writes:

Mark,

I need to move to LA to be with my daughter because of illness. I desperately need help. Come get me, send a plane or send me cash...I don't care how you do it but I'm begging you to help us.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 AM, wrote:

Meg we could work something out. Send me your proposal. Call me....now. I want to know about how you are going to show your appreciation.
Mark


What a doll this yahoo is. I'm glad that I don't have many friends like him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dad said...

How do you manage to keep attracting so many of these losers? its making us guys look really bad.

September 05, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Naw, you're fine. Good guys just make them look more loserly.

:)

September 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home