.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 15, 2011

What's wrong with this picture?

Earlier today I was cleaning the kitchen when my father walked in and pointed out a blunder that I committed as I was attending to things on the kitchen counter. Obviously I didn't know I had muffed the task at hand. If I HAD known, I would have corrected my gaffe.

So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to see if YOU can tell what I did wrong! You will find all of the information you need to complete your mission in this picture:

I have since corrected the hideous solecism. I began to take a proper picture but just then the battery died. I am recharging that sucker as I type this. Soon we shall ALL know what I did wrong and how to correct the offending boner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalei said...

you put the paper towel roll in the dispenser backwards.... ;) in my house, the answer to the same picture would be "why do we have a roll of paper towels on the counter"......because we don't waste by buying paper products! (I just roll my eyes and sew more napkin sets).....guys!

July 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home