.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm OK, You're NOT...

...certainly not if you think that incest is simply "the latest frontier in people throwing off the shackles of rigid, cultural convention and following their hearts".  Apparently, if it feels good, do it, even if it means screwing your sibling(s?). I can't speak for anyone else but there are 6 kids in my family and my parents never, ever had to tell us not to have sex with each other. Somehow, we got through our childhood without incest ever popping up. 

You may ask, Well Meg, if there were 6 of you, how do you know your parents never caught any of them having sex?" 

Not an unreasonable question. My family is stereotypically  Irish but when someone was being punished, you'd think we were Italian. The whole house erupted in screams, crying and father's intimidating barking. And I am quite sure that if any of my brothers and sisters had been caught trying to pull off some sort of taboo bursting, in addition to the initial blitzkrieg my Dad would have given one of his 2 hour lectures that made me wish he'd just beat the hell out of me and send me to my room. I never listened to what he was saying, all that went through my mind was, "God...please shut him up."

Like my parents, I don't think it should be necessary to tell people that siblings shouldn't have sex. But, since Hollywood director Nick Cassavetes  is out there spreading the message that sex between siblings should be OK...just like sex between members of the same sex...maybe I'm wrong. I doubt that there will be enough incestuous siblings to form a decent parade so I have to say that incest is not at all like gay sex. The sheer numbers of gay people lead me to believe that homosexuality is a trait, not an acquired taste. Even a gay man knows better than to screw his brother.

I never thought I'd come across an article that defended a non-incestuous society and I never thought it would be necessary to write one in a post Pharaoh world, but I guess it is. And, that task fell to one Dr. Keith Ablow. Here is his defense of the philosophy that says you don't have sex with family members:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/11/can-sex-between-brothers-and-sisters-ever-be-normal/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz27y6ZoSI6


He wrote that entire article without even alluding to the fact that children of siblings usually end up cross-eyed and classified as somewhat below educable. Trust me, I lived in Georgia and I know that if you get close to Cartersville, you'll eventually run into a family with matching deformities  They are famous locally for their incest. Wouldn't it be funny if they were actually ahead of their time and I'm a member of a dying society that frowns on sex between siblings? Oh well, the Pharaohs did it and if things truly do come in cycles, who knows?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good for people that don't have the gift of gab.
You can say this here's my wife and sister and leave it at that.

September 30, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the fox news link and if my sister looked like that I might..
I could....
I'd roll all over her like two dogs in a field of new mowed hay.

September 30, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you heard of NAMBLA.
North American Man Boy Love Association. I am not making this up and it's not a joke.
This is from the urban dictionary.
They are a group of men, mostly over 30, who like to date/have sex with underage boys. They like to use historical "evidence" like how in ancient Greece, this sort of thing was tolerated, to try and support their movement. (They also like to take text from books, out of context, to support their movement, the author unaware of their doing so, thus making that author look bad.)

October 01, 2012  
Blogger Tundra Woman said...

Nick's Publicist told him he needed to say/do something patently ridiculous to focus "attention" on His Idiocy, so he did.
Concurrently, he hooked up with Charlie's "Doc" for some "Tiger Blood" and their respective "people" are "taking meetings" (as well as meth) and working out the "details" of their next Block-Busted Project.
Woody set the bar, and Nick's striving for Supremacy in the Academy Awards "Best Pervert" Category.
TW

October 01, 2012  
Blogger Dorispinto1001 said...

I am Doris used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (priests meruja); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as nativedoctor101@live.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more. his cell phone number 5182932141 !

October 08, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home