.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Arts and Crafts

Some women (and I must admit, I am one of them) go to great efforts to attract a man. We do our nails, apply color coordinated make-up and fix our hair, all the while wearing the right pair of low rise jeans and the cutest little top we can find. Then, we have to act appropriately and play the games that people play when they're wooing a potential sweetheart and, unfortunately, a future adversary.

Anyway, my flirtation stratagem has remained the same since the early 80's. I guess I should have known that there are some women with vastly disparate tactics but I never really thought about them...my way seems to be the standard for the average American woman. But this morning I heard from one of those women working a method that I find intriguing. I find the following excerpt especially provocative:

"...my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back..."

Damn...a spell? I never even THOUGHT of that! I could kick myself. Is it too late for a voodoo doll to work? It would be perfect for me because I like to spend my time doing arts and crafts. I'm currently in the middle of one of those pot holders that little girls weave. I find that they last longer and work better than the $10 potholders you buy at the mall, and of course, they're much cheaper. Making the potholders itself is a nice break. It takes your mind off of everything else. Today, my mind was annoyingly saturated with the making of the potholders because I seem to have misplaced the long hook thing so I have to weave that entire thing buy hand. It's all good, I like to have my mind off of all my problems and weaving potholders with a missing tool will not allow you to think of anything else, it's that difficult.

My point in discussing my arts and crafts (such as they are) is to let you know that I have the time and the experience to make voodoo dolls. Actually, I'm not experienced  in voodoo dolls, I've never even made one. But, I'm pretty smart and I'm sure that the directions can be Googled...so if you need one, let me know.

I do have to mention this before I start my online voodoo doll business...I have a couple of problems with the above quote from voodoo chick (or dude?). First of all, how can you tell the difference between a "spell' and a "great spell'? What makes it great? And if great spells are available, why would anyone even bother with a regular spell? Secondly, if some despicable Scaramouch left me for another women...I may cast a spell...but if it worked, the phrase "And he came back" wouldn't be in the description of that spell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Le DivorcĂ©e said...

You may be on to something, a voodoo doll business. Although there are myths of knitting and spells, of not knitting a betrothed a sweater until marriage, to knitting your hair into a sweater to keep your betrothed close.

October 08, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and useful information, I can read your all 10 points there many useful information and I am also sharing with my friends , now I am always trying to implement your all in my life to save my relation.

October 08, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

"...knitting your hair into a sweater to keep your betrothed close."


How does THAT work? Do you knit the hair still on your head so he can't leave when he wears it?


PS Anon...???

October 08, 2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
My name is jessop Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{EXCLELLECTSPELLCAST@gmail.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same websitEXCLELLECTSPELLCAST@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the Dr HENRY for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
EXCLELLECTSPELLCAST@gmail.com},
Thanks...

July 17, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home