.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Happy Election Day!!!

Yep, the Black Panthers are at it again in Phillie, "monitoring" the polling places. I've decided to create a group of my own and I'm gonna call it the White Otters. We won't be dreadfully political but we will be as annoying as the Black Panthers. Anyone is free to join my "movement"...you don't even have to be white...if any particular non-white person wants to be one of us, I don't mind calling them White Otters if they don't mind explaining it to their parents. And, by the way, the White Otters are all about respect for parents and members will spend time monitoring the voters and reminding them to call their mothers.

Also, oral hygeine will be assessed so we need to load up on excellent toothbrushes and be prepared to pass them out at any and all elections.

There is only one real requirement...you must either:

a. Lie to any and ALL pollsters

or

b. Refuse to participate in any and ALL polls.

Let the politicians figure it out by themselves...maybe one of them will get an idea without polls to do the thinking for them...and US.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for this information. I need more information on divorce lawyers Calgary. Do you have any "advice" on how to choose a good lawyer?

November 16, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

No, but I can help people avoid a BAD lawyer...DO NOT USE LAWYERS WHO ADVERTISE ON BLOGS!!!

November 17, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Doris used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Meruja); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as fraudulentdude@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.

November 25, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home