.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Lord...I hate Peeps.


OK...maybe it does evoke an "Ick!" but seriously, the bacon can ONLY help those despicable little suckers. I've scraped more Peeps off of my carpet than ANYONE ever ate.


Oh...and I remember looking forward to chocolate bunnies, jelly beans and the one toy we always received and I can assure you, I NEVER looked forward to Peeps. I would have traded them to my obnoxious brother for an egg yolk. And now that I think of it, I don't EVER remember one of my kids asking for them. I only bought them because they were decorative. If I made marshmallow amoebas and coated them with sugar...would you eat them too? I'm sorry, as you can see, I have a hard time with Peeps. They've been darkening Easter for decades and they just won't go away. BUT...TWINKIES on the other hand...are out. Aleins looking at our dietary habits would shake their heads in confusion because even to an alien, a Twinkee beats out a Peep every day of the year. Oh, and Twinkees don't disappear for most of the year. Screw those stupid little ducks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids fight over the Peeps. They love them. I am sure it is not healthy by any means... but to them.. they are little yellow pieces of sunshine that only comes around in the spring.

March 25, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Little pieces of sunshine? I'm Irish, we don't have any sunshine.

March 25, 2013  
Blogger Little Me said...

We do too! Otherwise the Leprechauns would never remember where they left the pot O' gold. Silly girl.

March 25, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, well I'd settle for a small sack of gold.

:(

March 26, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home