.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Twinkies vs. Peeps...A fair compromise?



Leave it to a friend from junior high school to come up with a happy solution to the problem I discussed in the previous post. If I was willing to eat a bacon wrapped Peep, I shouldn't have any problems with the Twinkie Peep-mobile.

That was a very creative Peep recipe and I envy the person who had the time to take this creation from inception, through planning, shopping, the actual creative process (productively speaking), and the actual presentation of their opus. But I think I'd take this one step further...I'd shove a stick up the Twinkie AND the Peeps backside and make them palatable over a nice little campfire. I wish I could build a camp fire, but someone always thinks that you need a firetruck to put it out and I just don't think so. As a girl scout, we made little camping cooking grills out of a churchkey can opener, an empty coffee can and some screen for the actual grill. (Of course, you wouldn't need the screen to roast the Peenkie's) If   altogether year old girls can avoid starting a forest fire, I think we can hanlde them ourselves. But, since the firemen always bring cops, I think I'll just avoid the fire altogether.

Anyway, I think I'll relax a bit before I go to bed...so off I go to do just that. See ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, they are disgusting little creatures. I don't eat them but there is another hideous event that'll put hair on your toes...menopause! No one told me, I just found a hairy toe one day. I Naired it to death. (The hair, not the toe)

March 26, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home