.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

It can stop now


I have a huge decision to make. I've been putting off the making of the decision because everything about it scares me. It scares me so much that it's occurred to me that nothing can be worse than this constant dread. Whatever decision I make isn't important, I just have to make one and act as if I have a plan. Once I do, things will be easier...of that I am sure. It really doesn't get much worse than this. Well, drowning would be worse, but not by much.

YIKES!!!

HELP!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit being so cryptic. it makes it impossible to offer you encouragement

April 28, 2013  
Blogger Tundra Woman said...

Hmmm...do I want to be a Playboy Bunny or not? There's something about these uniforms.... ;)
TW

April 28, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You're right, the cryptic shit is bad. I don't like it either. I'm simply exhausted.

I have lost a lot of weight so wardrobe should be easier.

:)

April 29, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home