.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gotta apologize...

...For the bad pictures, but they're the best of a bad lot. First, here's a sign where they have sea turtle nesting areas fenced off:




Here's one of me after I got knocked down by a wave. It's rarely that choppy out there so I didn't expect any problems. The rip-tide warnings should have clued me in:



This is a giant leaf that I saw on a sea grape bush:



This is actually a picture of a beautiful sun set hidden by multi-colored clouds. It's a shame that it wasn't a better likeness of what I saw:




Now I think I'll go to bed. I'm sort of curious as to what tomorrow will bring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tundra Woman said...

And...what did "tomorrow" bring, Ms. Meggers?
TW

July 01, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home