.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hi again!

I just wanted to let you all know that after we went out to eat, John took me to his friend's apartment and we had a wonderful eveing just sitting around, talking and laughing. The guy's name is Jason and the chick is Tonia. I adored them both. They are both extremely friendly, smart and funny people. I haven't gone over to someone's house like that since the early 90's. Really.

It was a cheap date but I think I had almost as much fun as I did the night we went dancing. I had forgotten what it was like to just hang out with people. And...to have them talk to me! What fun that was. I know it doesn't sound like much, but when you haven't done it in years, it truly is something special. I will never take an evening with friends for granted again.

Well, that's really all I wanted to say...I just had a nice time doing something simple and wanted to let you know how nice it was. I hope you all had a nice evening as well.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home