.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Meg...


...I've found the traffic court is pretty lenient when dealing with normal people...

And this helps me because......? LOL, I haven't been accused of normalcy in a long, long, time.

OK, I think it's becoming a problem. Last night made three 29 years olds that have asked me out. The one old guy who asked me out was so old that he brought the average age of all of them very close to 38. But, although I may have shown an interest in the old guy if he had been the only guy to speak to me, he wasn't and he couldn't do anything about his age. That pretty little boy standing not 50 feet away from me was just too pretty.

When I was in my late twenties, only 22 year old guys asked me out. I thought that since grand-motherhood has struck me, I might not be so able to attract the youngin's anymore but DAMN! They are like flies and I am not even trying to swat them away.

John is still the leading (actually the only) contender in the Divorce Night Frenzied Follys but I am having fun playing with the other ones.

Vex is really one of the few guys my own age that has ever asked me out. Mostly, an occasional senior citizen and every red blooded 20-something in the county are the ones I get to contend with. And, in case you were wondering, NO...I am not complaining. I remember my first 29 year old. He was a British dude with one testicle named Keith. He would be about 57 now...so if you know Keith, a British dude with one testicle, tell him I said hello. He was so OOOOLLD! I remember being afraid of him and how old he was. I remember a few other 29 year olds but I like the new crop. They all have nice hair and good bodys nowadays. 25 years ago, all you had to do to have a good body is NOT have a bad one. Now those little boys are pumping iron and making me some nice things to play with...I can't wait...all that iron pumping for me!

OK, too early in the morning for that stuff, see what I wake up thinking about? Damn...I have got to get divorced. Oh, late last night I went out with some friends of my son's when they were working. They are all repo guys. We went to this really nice condo conplex in Atlanta and they would have never gotten the car if I hadn't slid under one of the gates. I actually had to go get the car and drive it around the corner so they could put it up on the truck. It was kind of fun although I was awfully tired by the time we got back to my place and I had to get up early to watch the kids. Luckily, my doctor's appointment is later on so I don't have to act all awake just yet.

I am on my computer for the first time since I got broadband or cable or whatever the hell this is and I love it...I don't have to wait for an hour to sign on. This is so cool. I don't know what else I can do with this but I can't wait to find out. I also upgraded my cable back to the way it was before Vex got all cheap and cancelled my music channels for want of $5 a month.

Well, today I have a bunch of errands to run and the kids to watch. But, since I can pop in to this silly thing anytime I want to without committing myself to an hour...I may just come back to say something stupid. I am having a day where I feel pretty well and those are getting rarer and rarer so I am going to take full advantage of this. It is a beautiful day and I think I am going to work out in the yard a little this morning with the kids. My spice garden from last year somehow survived, most of it anyway. I was so sick during the summer that most of it died but I am very happy at the stuff that came back. My chives have bloomed with the most beautiful lavender flowers I ever saw. I didn't even know that was an option...I've had this chive plant for 3 years and this is the first time it has ever blossomed. The rosemary is growing like a weed and it is in no danger of dying anytime soon. I am going to see if I can find someone to mow my lawn...I can't do it all in one day and I'd love to see it all nice and even. I think I will pick a name off of my list of 29 year old hard bodied dudes and see if one of them one be so kind.

Well, have a good day and I will see you soon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home