.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hi there!

I finally made it to a computer. I got home last night at about 11:30 and found that my computer was still at my son's friend's house. I was irritated to say the least. I had to watch the kids today so I didn't get anything done but tomorrow I am going to get the documentation that I was in the hospital when I was supposed to be in traffic court and hopefully, I won't get arrested in the meantime.

Meg...no license? What is the reason for this?

Guy, haven't you been apying attention? When I was in the hospital, I missed the court date for my speeding ticket. They automatically sus[pend your license and issue a warrant for your arrest. Supposedly, once I prove I was in the hospital, I will be fine.

Just wondered what happened to the article in the Journal-Constitution. It's been a few weeks since you last mentioned it and I can't find it on their site.

I don't know myself. Gayle White was the reporter, you could email her at GWhite@ajc.com and ask her. I give up.

Meg, I wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed reading through your blog. I am new to the blog world, but my reasons for being here are of a similar nature. It's great to read that you are doing some things for yourself, but I agree that you need to breathe. I often find myself talking about or even thinking about my marital situation and realize I can't seem to catch my breath. I have to just stop, think of something pleasant, and Aaahhhh... breathe. ;-)

Stop by if you get a chance: http://jerrylb.blogspot.com/

Well, so nice to hear from a fellow non-breather. I hope you are doing a little better than I although, I am much better now then I was last week.

I took some pictures for you guys but I forgot my digital camera so I will have them developed onto a disc and put them up here ASAP. Well, I am at a friend's house and he has to go to work so I can't stay here for very long but when I get my computer back (which will be very soon), I will be much more loquacious. In the meantime, I will bug my friend as often as I possibly can. Oh, by the way, tmorrow I have another doctor's appointment, I'll let you know how that goes.

See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home