.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hi, Meg.The point of your divorce and this blog will be kind of nullified if you die due to stress.Relax.You need to have a long talk with your attorney regarding the IRS tax form problem. Chances are thefamily (divorce)court does not realize that there is an (alleged) fraud involved. I doubt you would be found in contempt once the extenuating circumstances are aired. Regarding the speeding ticket issue, call the appropriate authority and either reschedule the hearing or just pay the fine before it turns into a warrant. Once again, relax, one day (daze) at a time. Take care!


LOL, you are sooo right! I will not die, (today anyway) and I will be fine, I have these occasional outbursts but I am always better within a day or two so I don't take too much seriously for any length of time. I certainly hope that once I get in front of a judge, all will be fine. All I have ever wanted was my day in court. The ticket thing is too late, I have to go there with documentation that I was in the hospital that day and they will then squash the warrant that is ALREADY out there.

And, once again, thank you to the people who cared enough to take time out of there day to help me through this one.

So, now I have to drive home with a suspended license so that I can fix it. I would never have left town if I had thought about this, I remembered the court date as I was driving south.
Yesterday, I went out with a guy named Greg, he is a friend of mine that lives here. We had a lovely day, went to Bayshore Drive, what a beautiful place. Also, I passed the big Scientology Church and didn't see John Travolta but I did see some well dressed young people. We drove all over Tampa and into St. Pete, what fun I had. This morning I tried to do a puzzle. The picture on the box was a tiger but I couldn't get it started as I could not find the edges of the puzzle. My Dad walked in and said he had a better idea, he put the pieces in a bowl with milk and called it Frosted Flakes. :)

Well, I am going to sit by the pool for a while and then I am going to head home, hopefully getting out of Tampa before the rush hour hits. When I went to the beach the other day, I put 1000 SPF block on me and I wore a hat and I sat under and umbrella so I didn't get much sun at all. I thought I should go out to the pool sans sunblock and at least get a little pink so I look like I went to Florida.

This trip certainly did do me a lot of good, nobody knew where I was to call so they couldn't bug me and I only called who I wanted to see or speak to. I haven't had a few days where I didn't have to do something for someone else in months so this was nice, too short-lived but nice. I spent the morning reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine...if you haven't read it, I suggest it because Tom had one helluva sense of humor and I really enjoyed his perspective on things. I wish I had thought of that stuff. Amazing that he had no publicist and yet that pamphlet was so incredibly popular.

Well, it is time for me to go and sit by the pool. Once again, thank you to the folks who took time to help me figure out what to do, you truly made me feel a little bit less alone in this and you gave me what I needed, a rational, step by step way to fix this mess. I certainly appreciate it. So, I will be speaking to you next from Atlanta unless something wild happens here and then I will rush here to tell you about it. Have a great day and pray that I get home without getting pulled over, I have no license! YIKES! I can't speed so I will be very frustrated but I won't be in jail...I hope. I doubt that they have computers or I wouldn't mind so much.

Anyway, have a good day and I will see ya soon.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondered what happened to the article in the Journal-Constitution. It's been a few weeks since you last mentioned it and I can't find it on their site.

Thanks, and I hope you are having a great day!

April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home