.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hi there!

I am at John's office and we are about to leave to go out to dinner. I hope he isn't looking over my shoulder because I am going to mention that he is one helluva good looking man. I was bored waiting for him to finish his paperwork so I decided to stop in here and tell you hello. Also, I wanted to let you know that I was feeling very good today, I love having a good day!!!! It is only going to get better because cutie pie and I are going to have fun tonight. Unfortunately, not as much fun as we would have if I were divorced, but fun nonetheless.

I joined a free online dating service just to get material for my studies. Some of the profiles are amazingly tacky, I was going to post some of them earlier but this site was down so I couldn't and now I am not at home so I can't but I will. It will stun you what some people say to get a date and it stuns me that these things ever work for them but they must or there wouldn't be so many of them writing such things. When I get home, I will go back on and paste some of them into a post for you. These things are an intregal part of my studies...you will see what I mean later.

Well, he is done so I am ging to go get in the truck (I miss that car!) and head out for a nice dinner. Have a good evening and I will see you soon!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
Have fun tonight! You deserve it! I was a little worried when you jetted off to Florida after the hospital visit and everything. But, it does appear that a mini vacation is exactly what you needed. Virtual hugs from NY!

April 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home