.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Gosh Meg. I couldn't disagree with you more.

Sure you could...we could come up with something. So, maybe it’s just me...like I said, I speak from my own experience and the women that I’ve known. Personally, I tried to be a little bit more up front about most things but I have my foibles like anyone else. I did often find myself saying, “You know, I’m not being very cryptic...I told you exactly what I want.”

Maybe I didn't express myself well, but I didn't mean it to be a bad thing...just a motivating factor in what we need from each other. There HAS to be something, doesn't there? And I'm not the first person to introduce the idea of the importance of father/daughter relationships. I meant it on a more basic level, I guess I didn't say it right, I meant no harm.

So...maybe it is just me. Whatever...I’m over it now. I’m just glad that you put your point of view out there, I like it when people get varying opinions...they can pick their own situations out. So, Viva Le Difference or whatever they say.

My back hurts and I’m turning yellow, isn’t that a treat? I’m going to have some tests done this afternoon, I’m so glad that I didn’t have to remain on a nothing by mouth status until late afternoon. They did that once. I cheated. I drank small sips of ice water. It didn’t kill me. Oh, another thing, when you pee in a cup for anything, they don’t need it filled to the brim. A little over halfway is all you need, and that’s only if there is a re-agent of some sort stuck to the lid that you need to invert the jar to read the results. And...under those circumstances, they would tell you they needed a lot. I hate it when I get this huge, overflowing cup of pee. Ick.

You know how they say that doctors and nurses make the worst patients? It isn’t true. They just say that to cover up the fact that we know what they’re doing wrong. I swear, I get the dumbest nurses that ever pushed a medicine cart. I’m a pain in the ass for a patient...I’ll call your supervisor in a heartbeat. Don’t you guys find it easier to deal with supervisors that annoying people? I hate it when they ask why I want the supervisor...I refuse to tell them. They always end up getting the supervisor anyway...once I start down that road, I’m not gonna back down. I’m a little stubborn at times. Oh my God, there is a huge horsefly on my window. Jeez...where is a man when you need one? I suppose I should get the Raid...damn it, I’ll have to clean the window...OH! I just remembered, horseflies aren’t too fast. I could probably get him with the fly-swatter. Oh, no, I can’t do that because the dog ate the fly-swatter. I was missing my favorite knife...I’ve had it for years...and I found the blade out it the back yard with the wooden handle chewed off of it. I don't know how in the heck he got that knife. My dog will eat anything but glass and I don’t know why he won’t eat that. I bought all kinds of chew toys and bones and treats, the dog just likes to eat my stuff.

It’s supposed to be 90 and the landlord hasn’t called me back yet leading me to believe that they are on an extended vacation or there is something wrong. In 8 years, I’ve never not been able to get in touch with him. Am I within my rights to call a fixer dude and take it out of the rent? It’s supposed to be 91 here today and it won’t be a dry heat. I wonder why they made anything so hot as Georgia. I wondered the same thing when I lived on the Canadian border. I followed Vex to some very extreme places. That was some awful cold. My kids and I walked to the store in a blizzard once, it wasn’t that far but as we walked TO the store, the wind was at our backs. But when we walked back home, it was in our faces. It was awful. That’s the place that I lived when the front door froze shut.

Some idiot put metal doors in the Arctic like environment of that hideously cold place.

OK, it’s actually getting hot as I’m sitting here...I think I’ll go find some AC.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home