.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Good morning!

Wouldn't you know it would be my luck that the week after I commit myself to one guy, every other dude in the world starts to call me? Ain't that a bitch?

Oh well. I'm stuck with this one, That's OK, I like him, but I would have appreciated a bit more activity in my social life while I was free to have all the fun I wanted. I did go through that little binge last spring, but other than that, I've been a bit sedate in that arena of late.

And then, I'm cleaning out the hall closet and I find more evidence of Rick's affairs. It was more of that "foreplay in a bottle" that I found in the back of a kitchen drawer. We never used that stuff. I guess that he either was with another post menopausal old lady or he just did the middle eastern native lovemaking thing, ram and scram. Whatever, I hope it was good for him.

Sucker that I am, I found another dog. She was tied up to a tree and totally emaciated. I felt so sorry for her that I had to take her home and feed her. Then, I took her to my dogs vet and found out that she has heartworms. That was upsetting until they did a second test that came back negative. I don't know what's going on. Now I have to have another test to verify it. I guess they go with two out of three. They can't treat her for it unless she definitely has it because the treatment is dangerous, especially if they don't have it. Anyway, now I have two rather large canines in my house. I used to have a bunch of humans running around, now I have a host of animals. I'm feeling safer all the time in this house alone. Only a suicide burglar would try to break into my house now. What one dog doesn't eat, the other one will attack. And if they leave any scraps, the cat will finish them off.

Oh, that reminds me, I have to call the vet first thing today to see what he wants to do about that. I'll do that and then I'll be right back.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home