.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

OK...

...men suck. And, I don't mean that in a good way. I guess no matter how sweet they are, they will all steal a glance at a passing ass. I won't throw one away for it, but in case you guys didn't know, it shows a bit of disrespect to the lady that you're with. You really should save it for when we're not around.

I don't say anything when things like that happen, but I will share the appropriate degree of disrespect when the time comes. Sooner or later, I'll do what we women do, something that is annoying. When I'm confronted with what I've done, I'll say, "Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander." or some such retort. And then, like a woman would, I will bring up the ass staring incident and then no one will be able to say a word. :)

I know what you men are thinking, "Typical female." But you be wrong dudes...that's WHY we are the way we are, you make us that way.

Remember back when the girls that you dates were just sweet little things? Well, that's how most of us start out. Then, we meet men. And we date a few and before you know it, we're bitches. We didn't start out like that, that's just how we ended up.

When I used to peruse the dating sites, I would see a bunch of men saying that they didn't want women who had a bunch of emotional "baggage". Even the best of us have our baggage to some degree. But we didn't pack before we left, we just picked up these emotional souvenirs along the way.

So don't assume that we are the way we are because of some other man, we are the way we are because of men in general. I think that a lot of us try our best not to visit much old trash upon a man when we first start seeing one. But the truth is that most women don't even realize how much of our psyche is the way it is because of what we've experienced along the way. Most of us just feel bad about our self. Like I said the other day, Rick caused me to behave in ways that I would never have behaved if he hadn't been such a rotten husband. I blamed myself for that until I realized that it wasn't really me, it was just the way I reacted to the things that he did.

But there are a lot of things that women go through over the years that tend to make us all do the things that men consider typical female behavior. The example that I mentioned at the beginning of this post is one such typical female trait. That differs from the things that Rick did to me, like the way I acted in response to his dishonesty and cheating. An example of that would be like when I would get in our car, I would immediately look around for signs of another woman. That's not something that most women do and it isn't something that I do all the time. I did in because of the way Rick acted.

The other stuff, like the way a lot of us keep something inside, remember it for years and then spit it out when you least expect it, is a reaction to the way most all men behave.

Some women are able to differentiate between the two types of behavior. (And you also have those women who are devatsated by some man and then they treat all of them the same way. I'm not speaking of those women, I'm talking about normal women) Like, I know that I don't have to check Biff's car for evidence of another woman, I trust him and I trust that he's an honest man. But, when he took a glance at a passing ass, I made a mental note of it and one day when he least expects it, I'll do something that he won't be able to complain about because I'll bring the ass staring thing up. So, you guys can thank yourselves for most of our behavior. (And ladies, you're welcome.)

OK, now I have to go and take a shower and get ready for my date tonight. And should I commit some social faux pas that annoys him, I can just remind him that I have at least one free minor sin coming to me.

Tee hee.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home