.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I got an email...

....from a guy who said that I should "scour the car" and get everything out of it that has my name on it. I didn't think about the murderer needing wheels, he just might want that car back and fast. So, this weekend I'll clean the heck out of it and make sure that there's nothing in it that I put there. The last time I cleaned it out was when I first got it and I found bullets in it. My cousin is truly a charmer...'ey?

The guy also wrote in his email that he went out with a woman who totally blew him off after they had sex. He wanted to know if women felt "used and abandoned" like he did and I told him yes. That's exactly how we feel. This guy is a very nice man and a good friend of mine so I know that he wouldn't have acted like a perv or anything like that so I don't know why the chick blew him off but she was a bit younger than my friend and I.

I've found that the younger guys, while as fun as they can be, are not as serious as people my age when it comes to sex. They can have sex very easily and then blow off the person they had sex with. That's not to say that older people don't do it too, but they aren't as prolific as the younger ones are. I'm sticking to men over 35 for now myself. I would date older men but they aren't the ones who ask me out. The younger men are about all I get so when I do find an older one, I like to hold on to that one. The young men are great for a good time, but I wouldn't want to have a serious converstaion with most of them. They're far too easy and they always seem to think that they're doing ME a favor by dating me and I happen to see things a bit differently. I know what I'm capable of and trust me, I'm the one doing the favor.

OK, now I HAVE to take a shower and get dressed for the day, see ya later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home