.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, June 16, 2006

With all that I've been through...

...over the past few months, I had totally forgotten about something that happened last fall. When I was checking the web site that shows me where the hits to the blog come from, I noticed that quite a few were coming from Lansing, Michigan. I went to see how they were all getting here and I found this:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/pol/172152031.html

Someone had posted a link to this post of mine:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/10/omg-i-just-dodged-major-bullet.html

Now, back when I posted that picture, someone emailed me to tell me that the guy in question was a politician from Michigan. It turned out to be true. So, after the way he treated me so poorly, I posted our corespondence a few emails at a time. Some of you may remember that, but for those who don't or weren't around at the time, it was certainly pretty funny and most assuredly worth a peek when you have the time. If you have a while over the weekend or this afternoon and would like a laugh or two or three, give it a peek. Go to October's archives and look for the Continuing Saga of Steve Dougan: County Commisioner. It took place over a few posts.

OK, my handicapped friend who occasionally needs my help has asked me to help her over the weekend so I should be pretty busy, assuming my son ever comes by to give me a ride over to her house. In the meantime, I need to clean up the flood in my laundry room. Yep, I did it AGAIN!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

I wanted to say hello and to tell you how much I enjoy reading you every single day. I hope you don't get offended but I want to know how many times you have married? You sure have been through alot of stuff.

June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home