.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I made it!

I'm in Tampa now...we just drove into town and chatted with my father for a little while and now I have to run out to the store to get something besides water or scotch to drink.

The ride was a long one. I had told my friend that it took me 8 hours at the most to get from Atlanta to Tampa. When we got here 9.5 hours after we left, he accused me (jokingly) of minimizing the length of the trip. Of course I can make this trip quicker than he did...I don't do silly things like drive the speed limit.

OK...I just wanted to let you know that I had arrived and I'll be back here shortly...I have to act like I have manners and be a bit social. Then, I'll come back online and do my best to write something somewhat entertaining.

OK...off to the store...I'll be back later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home