.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I must say...

...Emily has impressed me. I wish that I had the funds to do what she has done. That lady has purchased space on a billboard to send a message to her hubby.

Brava...Emily...Brava!

I was a bit nervous about what she was planning, I was thinking all types of hideous things. But, she did well. I am more than impressed...I bow to Emily...Queen of the Bitches.

This is the first day of her 14 days of revenge...so I think I'm about to have a very interesting two weeks.

Now, to my friend Solaris, after hearing more about you and your past, I understand why you find it so tough to stand up for yourself. You were raised to be a nice person. I bet Emily was, too. But some of us also have a little thing called balls that we use to smack down the fools that seek to do us damage. I want you to pay attention to Emily and see what happens when a woman with balls goes up against a man without any and the slut that he commiserates with.

Anne and I have decided to take Solaris under our wings and teach her that she doesn't have to justify the things that she does. Soem tramp seems to be able to intimidate Solaris and that can't be.

Solaris, you have us on your side...you have nothing to fear from a mouthy bimbo who thinks that she has the power to make you feel badly about anything. Now, sit back, watch Emily and pay attention...Anne and I are going to have you secure in your blog and in yourself before long. Thank God that Emily came along when she did...you can watch a REAL bitch in action. Not a pathetic husband stealing bitch, but the good kind. The kind of bitch that Emily is a the kind that a man creates and those are the most dangerous bitches of all.

Oh, and Emily...if you're reading this, reconsider the comment option on your blog. If anyone would like to use my blog to send Kudo's to Emily, please do!

So, what do you all think of Emily's first day of her 14 day vengeance streak? I'd say that she is a genius and my heroine for the day!

Meg

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

It looks a bit Photoshopped to me. That aside, I know your opinion of men in general may be low, but I think you're putting way too much blame on the other party and not nearly enough on the cheater.

Jay

July 17, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't know anything about photoshopped...but I had to address your comment about my opinion of men. I LOVE MEN!

I don't dis men in general, just lying cheats and they could be women as well. Throughout this entire blog, I have tried to be fair to men and women. None of us are perfect, but in general, I adore men. I want one, or two or three.

The fact that I am a woman means that my story is based upon a cheating MAN...but I know that they don't all cheat.

If you'd like to, go back to a few of the very first posts that I write when I began this thing. I went out of my way to say that I love men. I have brothers, a wonderful father and sons. I would be a hypocrite to say that men are evil when I love the men in my own family. I know what's been written in this blog and sometimes I forget that people who are reading today didn't read some of the things that I've written a while back. If you had, Jay, you would know that I have a very high opinion of men and I come to their defense when necessary.

Meg

July 17, 2006  
Blogger Jay said...

Meg,

Actually I have been reading your blog off and on since last year. I have been impressed by how you don't transfer your feelings for Rick to all men.

I just don't think that the married cheater can be even partially excused for their actions by blaming the other person. It is always a decision. There may be reasons that the cheater felt made it acceptable, but it was still their decision.

In my opinion.

Jay

July 17, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, then we totally agree. I thought that was exactly what I said. If I mistyped and said otherwise...a bog ol' oops to me!

Meggers

July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, but she should have included their last names. Come on, their first names are so ordinary...his boss for instance would probably like to know which of the thirty guys named Steve that work for him cheated on his wife-either because the boss has morals or holds contempt for men who are dumb enough to get caught and inspire embarrassing billboards...

July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos to Emily..

However I agree that it looks a little photoshopped. Can anyone confirm the authenticity?

July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course not, the emily blog is a fake. although, if you read through the entire blog and did a little poking around google and haven't realized that, oh nevermind.

July 18, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Nope. But, I have gotten a LOT of emails saying that it was a fake. I began to wonder myself the other day when she didn't use the last names...I've decided that it doesn't matter...no one is betting their lives on this...it's just entertainment. I looked up "viral marketing" which is what most people seem to think that it is and I still don't understand the point. So, if you ask me, I'd say it's all a bit too convenient...she caught her hubby cheating a minute after she started the blog and she went from discovery to perfect execution of the "revenge" in less than 24 hours. It took me a while to come up with any ideas of revenge. BUT...if I could have, I would have loved to have planned it this well!

Meg

July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered Emily's journal and am anxiously awaiting her next move. My only concern is that she is able to rid herself of the 'baggage' in due time, and truly let it become her past. She deserves so much more than him.

Here's what my ex did with the much younger woman he worked with for 6 years. I went home (4000 miles away) to visit my family for a few weeks and while I was gone, he brought her into our bedroom to show her our new sleigh bed.

While there, she apparently fell in love with my bedroom set. So, what did the moron do? He gave her my triple dresser with the 7 ft. tall mirror. Why??? Because she liked it and wanted it. How touching!!! He dumped all my belongings onto a love seat, and that's where they remained as I had nowhere else to put them.

Well, that was the final straw. I'd had it with all the 'stuff' I'd heard about them. I decided to dump him and move on, and move on I have! Eventually, I found a wonderful man who can give me a life I've only dreamed of. Best of all, we're perfect for each other, and both his children and mine love our togetherness. They all can't wait for us to get married. But I have to tell you, I'm so glad I'm not dealing with that kinda crap anymore.

Go Emily, go!!!

July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home