.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 24, 2006

We just woke up and...

...my step mother is not here. I woke up at about 7 and she was up making coffee. I went back to bed for a little while and when I woke up again, my father was looking for her. I've called the police and I'm waiting for them to get here.

Last night I woke up around midnight and she was wandering around the condo in clothes that don't match and she said that she was going to work. I told her that it was the middle of the night and that she should go to bed. She did.

Everytime that I got up during the night she was awake, usually just sitting in the chair smoking a cigarette. Then, for some reason, she left the condo this morning and we have no clue where she's gone.

My father and everyone else who can drive is out looking for her. I'm here waiting for the cops who seem to be taking a long time to get here. I had drawn little notes and put them around the apartment...like one on the stove that says, "Do not use the stove!" and one on the door that said, "Don't go outside!" She didn't like them because she said they made her look like a child.

The cops are here,

I'll be back soon.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home