.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 21, 2006

We just came back...

...from the doctor's office. The doctor gave me exactly what I wanted for my ex step mother...an order for a hospice nurse. Now, we are waiting for the hospice to call with a time. Once the nurse comes out here and sets Jean up with everything...my work here will be done. that means that I can spend the weekend at the beach or in Orlando.

Jean wants to stay home and out of a nursing home. With hospice, they will do whatever they can to keep her at home so everyone should be happy now.

I had spoken to one of her doctors who said that she wasn't "close enough to death" to require a hospice. That was asinine. They wanted to put her in the nursing home for a "few months". That would have pushed her a bit closer to death but we prefer to do it with her at home as long as that's where she wants to be.

OK then...now we're going to wait for the nurse to call and then I'm going to act like I'm in Florida having fun!

See ya later!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats all of this penus talk? Do you love to talk about penuses all the time?

July 21, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Penus??? Yeah, I'm a real "penus" person. Penus, penus, penus. LOLOLOL...when it comes to them, usually I like to do more than talk but I am so intrigued by your spelling of "penus" that I can't get past that long enough to do anything but talk...how long have you been spelling it that way?

Meggers

July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are hilarious!!!

July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home