.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 07, 2006

If you were an...

...insecure, adulterous tramp who was so afraid that your new "man" would leave you and go back to his wife that you felt the need to write an email to his wife simply to inflict pain and deflect the blame off of yourself...what would you say? Well, as most of us are decent women and I don't think that Rick's whore is available for comment, we don't have to wonder. We have....Colleen Lombardi and her very own words:


Kelly, that is not true. You never have your facts straight, actually, (we all know how factually correct an adulterous tramp is...now don't we?) you make up 99% of it.

When my children (This pig reproduced? OMG...more kids on the short bus) and church (Church? ROFLMAO! What kind of church would be proud to have an adulterous slut in their midst? They probably google her to see how many marriages she has broken up or how many Scarlet A's they need to put on her saggy chest) group google my name your blog comes up with all your misinformation and terrible lies (Lies? Lies? Did this whore just say LIES? She’s in a relationship totally founded on lies!) about me. (Come on now, I'm sure they come up with your name when they google "Whores and the men who fuck them" too)

I am not the reason your husband left you, allthough I am flattered you think I have that kind of power. (I would hardly call a loose, wide open pussy power, but who am I to say anything) Your stbx husband is a great guy. (Yeah, sure. All great guys screw their co-workers...just ask my ex)

We were work colleagues, that is all actually, he hasn't worked in our office for a few months but I thought he was great. (Sure, we all fuck our work colleagues, I know I do...NOT) What makes me insane is the fact that you present your position in the blog as a victim - (Are you sure your insanity has nothing to do with being raised by parents who don't know how to raise a lady and instead raised a smutty pig? I'm sure you must make them very proud)

Let me ask you a question: What responsibility do YOU accept for the failureof your marriage? (How much responsibility does the whore who steals a husband share in the destruction of a marriage?)

What part did YOU play? (She asked as she played the part of a trashy slut...and she played it well!) What did you fail to do to secure a lasting relationship with your life partner? (Obviously, she trusted her husband to go to work and never thought that he was porking the office bimbo)

Were you present? Did you serve him? (Serve him? LOLOLOL...get back down on your knees and serve the man yourself) Did you love him? Did you tell him your dreams and desires? (You mean the dream of a marriage that would last forever? I'm sure they shared that dream at the wedding) Did you want the same things? (I doubt she wanted to fuck a pig...call her kookie) Did you understand HIS needs? (What wife understands her husband's need to fuck trash?) His dreams? His desires? (His desire to screw a pig? I bet she didn't)


Actually, I wasn't fucking your husband although he is very nice and very attractive - as you well know. he was not having an affair with me when he decided to end his relationship with you. (LOLOLOLOL...Angelina Jolie said the same bullshit when she stole another woman’s husband)

Sorry. (Oh BOY are you sorry)


The version (The version that ALL married pigs tell sluts when they want to justify fucking them in the backs of cars and sleazy motels?) I heard was he woke up one day and realized he had 3 years to think about how empty is life was when you banished him to the pull out couch and he didn't want to waste the one and only go around in this world cooking, cleaning and serving your needs with nothing in return. (OMG! Can just ONE man come up with a new line when they want to slip some tramp the stiffie that he carries around ready for any whore who would spread her legs for? Or do they know that moron sluts will always buy this line because they are so incredibly stupid?) He was empty and void of any joy (Oh joyful sluts...don’t you wish everybody had one?) or love in his life. It sounds like it was YOU who abandoned HIM when you never cooked a meal in 10 years, never cleaned your home and didn't have a physical relationship with him. (God what a jack ass this bitch is. My ex told his bimbo he wasn't sleeping with me as well. In fact, we made love the night before he left. The pigs NEVER stop making love to their wives while they pork tramps.)

Face it, Kelly, there wasn't anything in it for HIM to stick around. (Certainly not after he found this easy wench.) I think we both know the problems in your relationship started way before he worked in or office. (Yet, miraculously, the marriage didn't end until he began fucking this psycho slut!)

I would never have offered my car to pick you up so you didn't have to take the bus to meet our group for dinner nor would I have sat and talked to you at great length if Iwas fucking your husband. (All office colleagues do this! I know that I have long chats with all the women that my husband worked with!)

We both know that is true.(Tramps who buy the crap that married men toss at them wouldn't know what was true if the truth came up and slapped them in their nasty faces. What a miserable skank this one is) I am sad that you continue to blame me, and not your own actions, for the failure in your relationship with him. I was kind to you and included you in all our social outings. (God save us all from her brand of kindness!)You will only become whole again if you are honest with your self. (OMG! Just what every wife needs, advice from a whore!) I can see you are hurt and angry that your 10 year relationship is over. I had a 17 year relationship that ended and I have been there. (What kind of fool stays with a slut for 17 years?) It is OK to be MAD and SAD and ANGRY and HURT and all the other things youare feeling. (Isn't she kind folks? Don't you wish that you had a lying, deceitful bum like this to be so concerned about you?) If you are ever going to be able to move forward you need to stop and ask yoursef the most important question: What was my responsibility in the failure of this relationship? (Again, she trusted her husband to walk out the door and go to work without porking you...you slimy tramp!) That is it in a nutshell. To use a tennis analogy - you can only play to thenet. (Tennis? OMG! It was a sacred marriage and this slut uses tennis analogies!)

You have 50% responsibility. Your partner has 50. You need to examine your 50%. (More advice from a pig...what responsibility does the skank the man fucked bear?) What did you do well? What could you have done better? What will you do different next time? What didn't you know? Why didn't you know it? (Because you and her husband work very hard at deceiving the woman...you hateful pig-bitch!)

How will you know more in your next relationship? (Maybe she will be lucky enough to find a real man next time...thank God you've taken this bum off the streets, one less pig with a stiffie for the decent women) Face it, Kelly, you can spin around for years like the victim (And you can sit on his prick and spin around like the good little whore that you are) or you can do the autopsy and move forward. (Now that you're stuck with an adulterer, she surely can. You, on the other hand, have a "man" that you KNOW is a lying cheat...CONGRATS!)

If you learn the lessons in this relationship you will not repeat them in the next. (Oh, I'm sure she's learned and the next time, she will not be so stupid. You are still as dumb as dirt and won't be getting any brighter anytime soon) I wish you well in your therapy, your journey and your life in general. I always liked you Kelly but I resent that you are using me as the fall guy for your relationship of 10 years ending. (She LIKED her? OMG! What would she have done if she hated her? Screw her children too?) We both know it didn't have anything to do with me. It had to do with you and Jeff.

Of course, it never has anything to do with the adulterous whores. It's all the wives fault. How odd that Colleen Lombardi fell for the EXACT SAME LINE that my ex used on his whores! I swear, you'd think one of them would get a bit more creative, if for nothing more than shits and giggles!

So now we know what kind of slut this evil skank is. I hope that people in her "Church" and the women who's husband's work with her all keep a sharp eye on their husbands when she is around. If not, you may be the recipient of a nasty email such as the one she sent to Kelly.

That email proves how nasty and insecure the bitch is and I hope that when Jeff fucks another tramp, he tells the new slut the exact same line that this crazy pyscho wench fell for. Why wouldn't he? It worked on this bitch.

And to Colleen Lombardi herself...you may be able to abuse a sweet lady like Kelly, but what are you going to do to me? I know your type and can see you for what you are...a pathetic tramp who has such low self esteem that you feel the need to verbally assault the woman who's husband you stole. Your fear of losing the man is so apparent that it's laughable. You are a joke. I hope your kids are very proud of you. I just have one question...how in the hell do you look at yourself in the mirror? You are the type of female that gives decent women a bad name. Please, from now on, refer to yourself as a wopig, a wotramp, anything but woman. The rest of the decent women and I don't want to be associated with the likes of a despicable tramp such as yourself. Have a nice day bitch.

Meg

11 Comments:

Blogger kissmekate said...

Go Meg!!!! OMG!!!

My husband's mistress has done some REALLY awful things but I think this email takes the cake!

LOL at wopig and wotramp!

August 07, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I knew that you would see what I meant. Now is the time for all good women to come to the aid of their fellow women...please leave a comment here for Kelly so that she knows that we see this slut for the evil bitch that she is. The lady could certainly use some support to help her see that this is NOT her fault, rather it's the fault of the trashy slut that sstole her husband.

Thanks!

Oh, men...I'd like to hear what you guys think of a wopig who would write such an email.

Meg

August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

I could never understand why women who conduct affairs with married men never realized that all they'd have if he left his wife and married her was a husband who cheats on his wife.

Are they delusional?

Is this an example of self-hatred?

I had a sister-in-law who cheated on her husband with a serial cheater; ie, a man who had been married several times and EACH and EVERY time left his wife for his mistress, married her and then did it all over again.

What in the hell was she thinking?

Not only did she destroy her husband, she destroyed the emotional well-being of her two young children.

And guess what? Naw, you don't even have to guess, you know: he's now left her for another woman.

Jean

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep, these nuts absolutely have no concern for the children. Have you ever been the child of a man who cheated? When I was very young, my mother found out that my father had an affair. They mended their marriage again and stayed together until the kids were pretty much grown, but I remember crying and asking my father, "Do you have any other kids too?" He hugged me and said, "No."

I remember little more than that and the ache that I felt. When they seperated when I was about 7, I remember little else besides the feeling that I experienced.

Kids might not remember every single thing, but they DO remember exactly how it felt to be abandoned by a parent and that's what it is when a parent leaves the other parent, abandonment of the kids as well.

God, how could people do this? They wouldn't slap the kid in their face, but the pain they inflict is just as real as a slap and it stays with you when the memory of why they felt that pain has gone away.

Meg

August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this woman wrote this email to the wife.

Your so right Meg, she did it to cause pain, nothing else. And it does show her to be very insecure.

I would be insecure if I was dating a cheater as well.

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Jaded,

It made me ACRIMONIUS! The first time I read it, I had to stop halfway through because I was absolutely LIVID! I had to walk away from the computer for a half an hour before I could even sit still long enough to read the rest. UGH!

The wife is such a sweet, sweet lady that you can be sure that the bitch who write this will look exactly like the bitch she is in comparison. Soon, Jeff will see her for what she is and realize that his adorable wife was the much better choice. Hopefully, by then she will have a decent man who will treat her like the lady that she is and Jeff will be stuck with the psycho wench from hell.

Meg

August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I will be the first man to offer a comment. This type of woman is every man's nightmare.

Even if I were of I were of the cheating persuasion I would get rid of the woman immediately.

Any woman who would abuse my wife with a letter like that or the mother of my children or any other human being for that matter would be out of my life immediately.

August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe what I am reading. My mouth has literally dropped to the floor.

Colleen Lombardi is ignorant beyond comprehension. I never knew women like her even existed.

Unreal!

I hope for Kelly's sake that she and Jeff can move on and wholeheartedly repair their marriage. I hope
Jeff has learned from his mistake. He should immediately discard this woman from his life.

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I certainly wish Kelly a bit of happiness. Most women don't ask for too much, just a man to love and one that she can trust. Is that asking for too much?

I, too, had a dropped jaw. I'm curious as to whether or not you are a man.

And, oh yes, women like that pig most assuredly DO exist. Sadly, I have been affected by a few of them.

Meg

August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is all very sad. I was reading "That Girl Emily" blog about her break-up with her cheating husband...just amazing! I certainly hope her efforts to "teach him a lesson" don't backfire on her in court.

Anyway, I was reading this installment of the woman Kelly who's hubby is cheating on her and I can't believe the gall of that slut who he was cheating with writing a letter to the wife! I mean OMG!! what a dumbass! the fact that she is asking this woman these questions and making these comments about how Jeff told her that the marriage was bad and blah, blah, blah...what absolute drivel and it is a total admitance of guilt!!! The only funny part is that this Colleen is such an ignorant bitch that she believed him!!

Anyway, I work in a fairly large office and let me tell you; fuck-bunnies are rampant in this place. I do not attend the after work get togethers simply because I have seen more shit than I care to! This one tramp is screwing one of the managers and of course he is also using that "oh, I'm practically separated" line on her (and several other's so I'm told) and she is a 20-something with more boobs than brains. First of all he is an idiot and his wife is absolutely better off without him and second of all he is a complete moron not only for cheating on his wife, but for fooling around with a single bimbo...she is totally ignorant and basically has no moral standards because she is not even trying to hide the fact that they are screwing. It is only a matter of time before one, or hopefully both of them, loose their jobs and of course the wife will find out...eventually. You just can't help but feel sorry for the wife...she is at home taking care of the children and believing that she is loved and cherished and all the while her loving hubby is bending a slut-puppy over the backseat of their family car! It absolutely makes me sick.
As for the slut, I cannot tolerate the stupid bitch...when I have to come in contact with her I can't help but be a complete bitch towards her. I practically sneer when I look at her. I really want to smack the shit out her. Oh, but there is another office affair that has everyone buzzing, too; this other bimbo who claims that her hubby cheated on her and it broke her heart so bad that now she doesn't care about anyone else; if she see's a man she wants she will go after him, married or not! She has gone the complete opposite of the woman scorned and is now playing the role of the "other woman". Anyway, she had an affair with a married man here in the same office and he has FIVE kids! Can you say "poor as dirt". I mean, after he is finished paying child support and alimony, he literally won't have a pot to piss in. And I say GOOD...the ass should have realized that it was better to stay faithful to his wife and kids. Men just don't seem to have the ability to say NO! And I just don't get that...I mean it's SEX - what's the big deal about sex that you have to break hearts and hurt loved one's?
MEN -Go home and have safe sex with the woman you COMMITTED your life and love to!! sheesh...I can't help but get so bent out of shape about this kind of crap! And I agree with you wholeheartedly about the whole "think about the kids" statement. I mean people who have affairs are CLEARLY the most selfish assholes on the planet. They are ONLY thinking of themselves and they are thinking with thier dicks!!!

Whew! I will step down from my soapbox now. Thank you for this blog and thanks for the info..it is very eye opening. And to the person who said "I can't believe women like that exist" oh yes, believe it..they exist by the dozens in most offices. There are at least six in my office that I wouldn't let near my hubby even if he wore a suit of armor!!

August 09, 2006  
Blogger Anne Arky said...

Meg,
I only disagree with you on one point here -- "you'd think one of them would get a bit more creative..." Why, when the tried and true works so well??? Skanks don't require original material. Any piece of bullshit will do. (That applies to the lines and all the participating parties, as well.)

Anne

August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home