.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 07, 2006

OMG!!!!

You guys will not believe the email that I just got. I wrote back asking the woman to let me post it, using the name of the trash that wrote to her.

You have to come back in a bit, I don't know when she'll write me back but with any luck at all, she will do so soon. Her husband cheated on her...guess what?...with a bitch from work and the skank sent her a hideous email that I simply MUST post to show her for the filth that she is.

I never post anything that people email me without their permission unless it's just an innocuous snipet that won't identify anyone so I have to wait for the lady's permission. I could barely read it without wanting to rip the bitch to shreds. You will be as angry at it as I am. I am literally chomping at the bit waiting to write the next post...all I need is the say so and I'm going to rip the bitch a new one.

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger kissmekate said...

That is so unfair Meg!!!!

Now I will be checking your blog every hour!

Not fair! Not fair! Not fair!

August 07, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL...so sorry, I had it 95% done and the puter crashed. Now I have to begin again...I won't go to bed until it's done.

Meg

August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home