.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Man...

...I couldn't get signed onto the computer all afternoon and now that I have, I've forgotten what I was going to say. Oh well, that's never stopped me before.

Damn it...this time it was something good, too. Whatever...it may come to me yet.

Last night I went out to shoot a couple of games of pool. Well, maybe 7 games. After a shaky start, I finally got my game going. I used to think that I couldn't shoot at all without beer but now that I've been forced to go beer-less...I finally have learned to shoot sober. Of course, it's possible that I've always been able to shoot sober but just THOUGHT that I needed to have a few beers first. One way or another, I eventually found my zone and started shooting well.

I think that I shoot well enough and act aloof enough that most men pretty much just treat me like a lady. I don't usually have to worry about anybody hitting on me while I'm kicking their ass on the pool table. I behave in a very sports-manlike manner and we all have fun shooting pool, espacially if the other people are good as well. Then, it's not only fun to play thnando Soto Aparicio.tenida y que sienta la incertidumbre de qué es lo que va a pasar, les recomiendo que se lean Mientras Llueve de Fernando Soto Aparicio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home