.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Meg,

"...My husband also feels the need to laugh each and every time he farts, he thinks it is just sooooooo funny. Why do men do that? My son, step-son, father in law...every one of them laughs..not just ha ha ha but really belly laugh with the shoulders jumping up and down they are laughing so hard. And then there is me, trying to be sooo quiet, not wanting anyone to know. I tried to tell my husband that I simply did not fart but he informed me that I must hold them in because once I am asleep, I just let them rip one after another...."

Yeah, I always wondered if I was farting in my sleep. I never asked because I didn't want to know and Rick was nice enough not to tell me. There was one time when we were dating and for some stupid reason I decided to pick his big ass up and when I strained to lift him, I let one get past the guard. It was awful. We didn't know each other well enough for farting immunity yet and I felt pretty stupid. He just turned around immediately as though in fear of that fart. Oh well, he didn't leave and looking back, I wish he would have.

And the guys who find flatus to be so gut wrenchingly funny just annoy the hell out of me. I find it to be rude and offensive, especially if it smells really bad. That's why I was so damned proud of The Fart of 1994. That was an amazing fart and I wish I could summon it again...maybe even can the smell. It would cure any asshole out there...those fools wouldn't be laughing if they thought they'd have to inhale that hideous stench.

I'd hate to have a great fart like that and be alone. It would be such a waste if my son wasn't here to fart at. He doesn't laugh at other people's farts, not unless they're just really loud or funny sounding. But he hates the stink part. He gets quite annoyed if you fart back at him. I guess he still hasn't learned that life stinks and then you die.

There was a time when farting in front of a guy would have felt like social suicide but now I would just laugh myself. I'd rather be that chick who laughs at her own farts than just a woman who farted.

OK, enough of farts for now.

Alrighty then, I'm going to go back to the other thing and spew forth some more venom at my ex. See you later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home