.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

AAAAAHHHH.....

....I feel much better. I can't really tell you why but I can say this...a lot of pressure has just been released. This must be what a volcano feels like when it blows after years of dormancy. I don't remember the last time that I had it that good...but it doesn't matter now...I'm totally charged.

I guess now I should just clean up the house but I think that I'd rather go back to bed for a while and contemplate what just happened. Yeah...that sounds good. But I suppose that I should write something before I do that.

Nothing's new here, no more threats...thanks for your support in that area. I spend a lot of time sleeping off my 3 nights shifts. Oh...I'm such a nit wit...I just realized this morning that I got paid last Thursday. I never did go to my bank's site to see if I was paid what I should have been paid. I still haven't. Between work, men annoying me and men making me smile...I just haven't had a chance. I'll check it after I leave here.

OOPS!

I know what's missing...music...BRB.

I'm not sure exactly when but sometime soon I'll be running out to California to take care of some business. I'd like to see my daughter while I'm there but that depends on a lot of things...I haven't made all the plans yet. California is a big state so I may or may not be able to see her then. I will eventually be able to see her there...just maybe not this time.

I just fed my animals. The dog got Alpo...but it was Filet Mignon Alpo. He has Beef Stew Alpo as well. I don't know why they assume the dogs like the same thing that we like. I bet my dog would prefer Master's Shoe Alpo. Or maybe Crotch Alpo. I'm damn sure he'd like Ass Alpo...he's always got his big snout up somebodies ass...usually the cat's but every so often while I'm doing the dishes...I feel a little doggie goose back there.

I hate buying anything for these animals because they never seem to use it. I bought Stewie a scratching post and it's the only thing in the house the kitten doesn't scratch. Those claws...and the balls, by the way...are history. Outta here. Chop chop.

That chop chop reminded me of Lorena Bobbitt, my hero. The only thing that I can see that she did wrong was to tell the cops where she tossed the offending appendage. I might have told them where I last saw it...but I wouldn't mention that when I did see it...it was being eaten by a rather large and hungry German Shepherd. If I were going to go to all the trouble off hacking off a man's "one eyed wonder worm"...there's no way in hell I'm not feeding it to a large dog. Let him pee from a little stump and order something from Snap-On Tools.

Believe me...when your husband is hating you and you know he would rather be with someone else...the thought of Bobbitizing his dick DOES cross your mind...but most of us just smile for a moment and dismiss the idea. Go Lorena! She didn't have to think that idea to death...she just went with it. You gotta respect that.

Well, I'm back to thinking about my most recent conquest. I certainly did enjoy that. Of course...it hasn't been that good in so long that I didn't bother thinking about that one at all. I just went with it. You never know how long it'll be before you get another chance at that.

:):):)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

You're really kind of scaring me now.

September 04, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Tee hee. I'm an emigma...it's part of my charm.

:):):)

September 04, 2007  
Blogger Brad said...

Chopping off someone's manhood is not charming! It's just scary.

September 04, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

me too! I'm going back to California and I'm aaaaall booked.

I'm doing Vegas first, S. Francisco then Los Angeles.

Speaking of Lorena, I think it's a good thing the police were able to locate the pea-nile. Can you imagine a picture of it being on every milk carton in the country?

September 04, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OH BRAD!

I'm sorry...I thought you meant my experience the night before last...no, I was only kidding about the penile chop chop. I had forgotten I even wrotye that.

Sorry...just a stupid joke.

I have never, not once in my life, done harm to a penis...not one. As a matter of fact...I've been very kind to all of the peni that I met.

:):):)

September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home