.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Good morning!

I just got home from work and I'm exhausted. I'll be able to sleep for as long as I want to today. Yesterday I had so much trouble sleeping...the last time I looked at the clock it was after noon and it took me a while to fall asleep after that. I didn't want to look at the clock because I didn't want to know how little sleep I was going to get. I woke up at 4...so it wasn't much.

Now I have a killer headache. I assume it's the aneurysm...I just took my blood pressure medicine so maybe the headache will go away. The doctor told me to be calm until they do that angiogram and deal with the stupid blood vessel in my head that wants to explode and leave me paralysed or dead.

I could blame the headache on that dude who wrote the emails...now he's threatening me with all sorts of stuff because I discussed him on the blog. Here's one email that he sent me:

When we first met you PROMISED me that no matter what happened between us you would not write about me, use my emails on here or use the blog against me.Who is the fucking liar now?How come you don't tell you jerkoff friends about that?You have made me so mad now, and I will now do what I should have done when you left for four days.Have a good one. Karma really is a bitch isn't it. It has been catching up with you since I left, and now it's going to get worse.

First of all, I NEVER said anything about emails and the blog...why would I? How would THAT come up? Secondly, I meant that I wouldn't ever publish his NAME...and I haven't. I still could...I even have pictures that I could post...but I haven't done that. He's the only person on this planet (besides me) who knows that I was referring to his fat ass. It wouldn't be tough to change that...I know how to post pictures and I know how to spell his name and address as well as where he works. His other emails are full of threats that you wouldn't believe. In one of them he says that I have left him with "nothing else to lose". I don't know what that means...I still haven't identified him.

Back when I was with this guy, he would make threats when he was angry. Then, when he wasn't angry anymore he would say, "You know that I would NEVER really do that!" Well, no I don't know that...how could I? I've never been with a guy who made threats against me and once he started doing that...I tried to trust him again but it didn't work.

One of his threats was that he would get me fired from my job. It's a good thing that I told my boss and a few other people/groups about Solaris' nut...if this whacko follows through on that particular threat...the folks that he would have to speak to have been warned already.

Can you imagine? This is a man who told me that he loved me a week ago. Now he's threatening me with things that could potentially affect my health...my very life! Not to mention my livelihood.

Whatever...there are a few things that he's unaware of that make his threats pretty useless. But...just for my own curiosity, I'm going to forward his emails to my father (who is an attorney) and find out what I can do to protect myself from this evil yahoo. I've forwarded his emails to my kids who never thought that he was anything near being my "type". If he does upset me so much that anything happens to me...I want my kids and my father to know that he was responsible. Oh, and you guys too.

He himself wanted you guys to know about EVERYTHING...note the sentence:

"...How come you don't tell you jerkoff friends about that?..."

That was uncalled for...he doesn't even know ya'll.

OK...I'm going to make myself a pot of coffee and then drink a cup or two and come back to write a real post.

BRB!

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

What, exactly, does this idiot think he can do? You didn't use his full name, so it's not like he can say you've ruined his good name. I hate it when people think they are superior and threaten, just 'cause they think they can. To me, it makes him look like a whiney little brat who got picked on and was too much of a loser to defend himself. So, he threatens to do all sorts of stuff to make you live in fear. OooooOooo. Tough guy.

What a loser.

September 02, 2007  
Blogger Brad said...

If he's up for threatening a man, I'm game! I'm sure any man who would threaten a woman wouldn't be man enough to stand up to a real man. Since he reads your comments, he can follow to my profile and send me an e-mail. He can try to focus some of that negative attention on someone who is more than willing to oblige him.

Sounds like another abusive prick. Maybe he hasn't physically harmed you, but he shows the same pattern as the rest of them. It's obviously doing you no good to keep listening to his bullshit. When someone is no longer worthy of your energy, just ignore their entire existence. Then when he starts screwing with you, call your attorney about the defense you'll need for killing his sorry ass in self-defense.

Just a random thought...

September 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. Restraining Order. Print out the angry emails with the threats and go down and visit your friendly police station. They have coffee!

2. Block his emails and phone calls (ain't technology grand??). It'll probably piss him off more, though. If it does:

3. Buy a gun if you don't already have one. Take it apart, leave it on the table (where it is easily spotted) alongside some gun cleaning materials - that way it's safe when the kiddies come by - and two empty gun boxes. He'll see one is being cleaned, but won't know if you've got the other one in your hot little hand if he's stupid enough to stop by.

4. Just blow him off. It sounds like he thrives off drama. No drama, no hassles. He no longer exists in your happy little world.

Hope you get to go with #4.

September 02, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

He totally screwed himself now...wait until you read the post I'm writing now.

Meg

September 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home