.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Meg…


“…Every last one of them is too stupid to realise that crap is never successful because there are very few women who like feeling like generic orifices (and those who do generally sell said holes). Each and every one of them is one more twit I don't have to compete with…”

What a great way to look at it…the guys who behave in such a crude manner don’t count at all. When I was discussing breast implants, one guy said that a woman needs to consider what type of man she will attract with both of her bait boobs. Well, I suppose that goes for the men as well. They may very well get lucky…but with what?

Anyone can get laid…it’s quite simple. Just lower your standards…it works EVERY time.
Once again, we have heard from a normal guy…one who is smart enough to understand why a woman would be offended at the comments made by the men that I chatted about in the past post or two. So…one more decent guy means more hope. And less reason for me to APOLOGIZE to the guy who hurt my feelings so badly by inferring that I was lying about checking my emails.

Even though Rick ended our marriage in one of the most hideous ways conceivable, we certainly had a long marriage that was mostly wonderful. He treated me so kindly when I was sick. Two days after my cancer surgery, he was treating me like dirt. I said to him, “If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you didn’t love me anymore.” He responded, “I don’t.” Even though he took it back later…the mere fact that his compassion for me was gone was further evidence of his affair which he had been and still is, denying.

Even if you don’t count Rick…every other man that I’ve EVER dated for any length of time has been very kind to me. I’ve been spoiled and pampered by all of the men in my life. Of course, I’m not referring to the yahoos whom I dated once or twice before realizing that they weren’t dating material…for one reason or another.

Anyway…I know that I can be treated well by a gentleman who cares for me. I’ll find someone eventually. But…if my options are being treated poorly or being alone…guess what!?!? I prefer the alone crap.

This guy, as do many others…bickers unfairly and deceptively. He’ll say something like he did in the blog, inferring that I was a liar. Then, he always falls back on that, “I never called you a liar!” crap. He hurts my feelings by doing or saying something stupid and then when I bring it up and point out to him what he said that hurt me, he finds some way to finagle his way out of the offense. And he can actually DO that because as you read in the post with our email conversation, he never actually did CALL me a liar…but he most certainly and blatantly did infer that I was a liar.

I don’t know why he refuses to ever apologize for hurting my feelings…I guess it’s the American equivalent of “saving face” that keeps him from offering to make my feelings stop hurting. One way or another…I love hearing men comment on this sucker so that we can find a way to better understand each other. I’ve figured something out…if you want to understand certain actions of a man, the best idea is to ask another man.

OK…once again, I have just got home from working all night. They were pulling me back and forth between the emergency room and ICU. It was an EXTREMELY busy night. ER’s usually are quite busy on the weekends, but last night was insane! And…I have to go back and do it again so I need to go to bed.

Oh! Before I go…at 6:30 this morning I realized that I would actually be getting off at 7 AM…almost unheard of. I tried calling my son and he didn’t answer the phone. I called for an hour and a half before I finally woke his dumb head up. Also, he had my debit card so I couldn’t take a cab. I didn’t know where William was and if I had gotten home without a dime and no card…I would have irritated the dickens out of the cab dude. Anyway…he finally answered the phone at a quarter to eight. I barely made it home by nine. I was so cheesed.

OK…now I must go to bed. So…you guys all need to relax, have fun and be safe!

See ya!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think being single is underrated in this world of today and sorry that has a but following is not a sorry at all. How hard is it to say, "I'm sorry, I was an idiot. I know that excuses nothing, it hurts me to know I have hurt you."

Saving face, at what price, losing someone seems a high price to pay.

September 01, 2007  
Blogger Brad said...

In your post, you said "if you want to understand certain actions of a man, the best idea is to ask another man."

While that can be true to a degree, I'll say this. If you want to understand the actions of a man, you first need to understand that you probably never will understand and if you do, tell him because he probably doesn't understand himself. Yes...I said it...sometimes I don't even understand my own actions!

I quit trying to understand women long ago. I kind of enjoy the fact that I don't understand them now.

September 02, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I never said that it would help you "understand the man"...I said, "certain actions of a man". I meant that literally...like, "Why wouldn't he call after we went out and did..." I still don't know how to understand men...and I never will. But that's OK, it's part of our charm. By the way, the guy who is the topic of this post is now threatening me with blackmail...actually...he is blackmailing me...by email yet!

Life could be a dream...sha la la la.

Meg

September 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home