.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Hi there!

I'm in Florida and I've slept off the drive. I left pretty late so I ended up pulling over for a nap twice when I started getting tired. I'm about to take a shower and get ready to go to the beach. I like that...it should be fun.

My dad and I were talking this morning and somehow the subject of border patrol came up. He said that there should be a wall and that it should have a door. He went on to mention that we all have walls and that all they say to anyone is, "Please use the door."

Then we started talking about the 2 border guards that are in jail for shooting the bad guy in the ass. My father said that, "There are 3 different ways to make a mistake; misfeasance, malfeasance and nonfeasance." Imagine growing up in his house.

He said that the guys couldn't be guilty of nonfeasance because they did something. They couldn't be guilty of malfeasance because they didn't do anything really bad. They used their guns...but we gave them the stupid guns. Then we gave them ammo and trained them to use the guns. So, they were most likely just guilty of misfeasance and for that they should receive no raise on their next annual review.

Snap.

This is going to be fun. I bet if I shower too early I could end up cooking breakfast so maybe I'll just take my time and see if he feeds himself. Yesterday morning he had to take Jean to the hospital. Her potassium is up so once that's down, she should be fine. Anyway, I sure do hope so. I'd hate to think I drove down here for the political conversation.

I don't see a camera, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. And even if there's not one, I can still talk my father into getting one. Yeah...that's the ticket. I'll use that coy crap. He's the one who taught me to use it...cool beans. I have a plan.

Let's see if it works!

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Pandora said...

All I really wanted to say is: HAVE A GREAT TIME! That way, I can live vicariously through you.

March 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home