.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

I'm going through some sort of...

...crisis here and I'm not sure what to do. None of my options are pleasant and there isn't enough xanax to make it go away. I think I'm in a situation where all I can do is something, anything but sit here in this hideous place. My jaw aches and I need my daughter so badly I can't handle it.

One of my "neighbors" had a smoke alarm go off in his room, apparently, brought about by roaches. My bed is covered in poison, I spray it all down once a day and then use that spray to glue the poison powder to the wall, bed and cabinets. People are coming and going around here so quickly that I don't know anyone and the one guy I did know got his stupid self kicked out over a fight while I was sleeping.

Could someone make me laugh? Anything, even a smile...could jerk me out of this lonely and frightened funk.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gladys said...

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
A: A stick.

Q: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
A: He was dead.

Two men walk into a bar. One of them said *ow*.

ALL bad jokes, but my favorite is the boomerang one...

July 03, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK girl, you got me a chuckle. So did my dad, I'm at his place now to look at videos of my grandson. If that doesn't do it, nothing will!!!

Thanks again sweetie!

July 03, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first video is a man trying to control his dog. The dog, Fenton, is chasing a herd of deer. It made me laugh! The second one is just cute; I know you love dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmpONxJ7JSw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgrZ5Dtsi-E

bfn

July 03, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL, Fenton is a hot! The little ticklish guy is still making me smile. Thank you so much...I needed that!

July 03, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Fenton is a HOOT...not a hot. It hasn't gotten that bad yet!

July 03, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home