.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

RICK JUST CALLED ME!!!!

LOLOL, what a jackass, he offerred to speak to me if I promised not to write about it on the blog! He said, "I am not here with any other woman, can't we just have one civil conversation?" I said, "Sure, if you can tell me the truth!" He resonded, "Do you promise not to write about it?" I said, "Nope." And then he hung up.

My father said that he probably realized how badly he screwed up and he wanted to sweet talk me into doing something for him and that I should have spoken to him to hear what he had to say. I have no interest in speaking to him as anything he says is a lie. He must think that I am still pining away for him and that I'd do anything to speak to him. I guess he underestimates me again. What a nimord.

If you want to talk to me, you can call your attorney and she can call my attorney and we will see what you have to say. I suppose I need to prove that I am not interested anymore, LOL, I bet I just did. The best I can figure is he knew that my father doesn't have caller ID and I couldn't see that it was him but it doesn't matter at all, he is a loser and I am not. See ya, you miserable cheating lying psychopath, now I get to say that you called me back and you don't get to think that you left my in tears, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The way I see it, I just won. Have a nice life and leave me the hell alone. Yippee, yippee, yippee.

OK, now that I have gotten that out of my sytem, I can go to play bridge with my father. I don't really know how to play very well so he may be extremely irritated with me. But, I will have fun anyway, knowing that Rick is anoyed that I wouldn't speak to him. I cannot believe that after all I have written, he still doesn't get it...oh well, it isn't much, but I have it all the same.

See ya!

Meg


Send comments to meg.kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home