.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Meg...

"...You know why I enjoy reading your blog Meg, cos ya say it how it is LOL.. I agree with the short ugly man, yes I know i sound shallow and its not his fault he is short..."

No, it's not the guy's fault that he's short and ugly but it isn't our responsibility to make him feel any better about it so don't feel too shallow. There's got to be some women that like short ugly dudes, let them take care of that. I've done short and I've done ugly but I've never done both at the same time.

Now, you know that there are men out there that are as shallow as we must appear. They wouldn't do a chick who was overweight or ugly themselves so I don't feel guilty about saying this. The short ugly guys can always earn a fortune and then there are women who would go after them, just look at the Three Stooges...those yahoos had gorgeous women all around them and they were pretty damned goofy looking.

When I was younger, I didn't mind short guys but after 2 really bad relationships with short guys, I got turned off of them for good. It was as though they had to act all macho and violent to make up for being as short as they were. I called it "Short Man's Syndrome" and then I heard about the Napolean Complex...I thought that I had discovered that myself until I heard about that.

I don't mind overweight guys, not so overweight that they could be on Maury because they can't get out of a room without having a wall taken down...but John Goodman overweight. I prefer that a man have at least 100 pounds on me and I would wager that Goodman has 200 on me. And, he's tall enough to carry that well.

I did have to tell that guy that I shouldn't have given him my number and that made me feel pretty bad...until he started persisting that I go out with him. So, I not only gave my number to a short ugly dude, I gave it to a short ugly asshole.

Crap, I have to leave for work but I need to suck a few cups of coffee down first. Right now my son's mud coffee would probably do the trick. I overslept today and then I couldn't fall asleep to take a nap and now I have to work all night on no sleep. I'm going to go suck the coffee down now and I'll pop back in before I go to bed tomorrow morning.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home