.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Like a teensy weensy piece of dust...

…that gets caught in your eye every so often, Colleen’s emails show up in my mailbox. Her general tone is usually something like this, “Na na na na na….you’re poo poo.” Well Colleen, I’m rubber and you’re glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

I’m so glad that the wife is happier than the wopig, that’s the inevitable end to these situations. It's the best part of being cheated on, the part when you’ve gotten on with your life and the cheats are so freaked out that they have nothing left to do but to make hang up calls to people who aren’t home to hear the phone ring. It must suck to be one of those wopigs but I certainly don’t lose any sleep over them. Imagine never EVER knowing for sure if your "man" is still thinking of the woman he chose to marry first...imagine knowing POSITIVELY that your "man" is a liar...knowing how the odds are so dreadfully stacked against you and your doomed little relationship. All the while things get better and better for the wife. And before you know it you have the wopig sending stupid emails and everyone else enjoying thier own lives. So, naturally, the wife would say:

“…But that's good that she talks to you instead of to me - because I don't want to talk to any of them…’

No, you don’t…but they can’t seem to stop trying to talk to you and ever since you’ve…well, we won’t tell her what you’ve been doing…but ever since you started doing it, she is flopping around like a tramp who can’t get comfortable because her life is so empty that she actually believes that you and I are still a part of her pathetic life. What a nut, all she has to do is live her life and she won't even do that. Her life must BLOW!!! Once again, it would be sad if it weren’t so amusing.

Of course, I love this comment…there’s not a word that I would take away:

“Wow, sounds to me like the skank needs to get a life of her own and stop trying to live vicariously through everyone else. What a disgusting, repulsive, STD riddled excuse of human being that home wrecker is.”

Spoken like a woman after my own heart. Yes, the lunatic is having a tough time with her own life, that’s the only possible reason that she would have for her constant attacks on people who couldn’t possibly care less what she says. Usually if you ignore people they’ll go away but I can’t ignore this nut long enough to get rid of her. The latest email is what I get for ignoring her for a couple of months. I could rag on her some more but I so don’t care that I’m not going to bother…let her sit in the miserable, flea ridden bed that she infected herself and sleep in it…if she can fall asleep in such a repugnant setting. I’m sure her own hell of a life is punishment enough.

Anyway, the babies have finally fallen asleep…in my bed, on either side of me. I had to get in the middle because they kept bickering and I was too tired to handle it any other way. I don’t know what made me think that they would let me type while they’re here…I should have known that I’d have to wake up in the middle of the night to get this done.

I bought us all new pajamas (I LOVE pajamas…my PJ wardrobe is ever so much nicer than my real clothes wardrobe.) I also found a bunch of summer stuff that’s on clearance and I really love a clearance sign. I found a cute queen sized sheet set for eight something and some kids clothes for 2 and 3 bucks. I also bought them a pool. You can get a really cute swimming pool relatively cheap. The one I got was under 40 bucks. it has a slide and a basketball hoop and some other game with rings. The little guy loved it. I wonder if my kid ever put the pictures on the computer, let me check. No, he didn't. But he did get the pictures from the boy's birthday party.

Here's the water slide that he asked for:



And for some reason...a chicken:


The birthday boy:

The little girl plays with the chicken:







I took the kids to Target although some of my co-workers would never shop there. This woman actually said that she would never send her kid to school in anything less than designer clothes and that her kids' worst nightmare is that his mother will buy him something at Walmart. Then the mother said...in a Haitian accent..."He has very good taste...I mean the best."

Gag me with a spoon. Tell me that this isn't a huge problem. The other nurse working that night pretty much defended it, saying "You have no idea how cruel the other kids can be. They HAVE to dress in designer clothes." Has it been that long since I was in school? Are all the kids freaking out over clothes? I'm sure that I see other people shopping at Target...and Wal-mart, for that matter. My grandkids are wearing Target PJ's right now...am I ruining them? Oh my God...SO AM I!!!

Gotta run and change!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Targaaaa (with a French accent). I love it! They have the best kids clothes at reasonable prices- way better than Wally MArt.

July 08, 2007  
Blogger Jaded said...

Target is my happy place, lol. I buy a lot of Jadette's clothes there, and they're not as inexpensive as you might expect. I actually buy her a lot of clothes, both name brand and non-name brand. Yes, I over compensate for the fact that she can't talk. I figure that at some point, some of the cruel little bastards that women like your coworked have raised will make fun of her because she can't talk, and all she has to do is spread her arms, look down at her great clothes, and laugh at the peon making fun of her. No, I don't spend money I don't have...I have one kid, I don't have to budget for a whole flock of them. There's much to be said for having a child later in life, once you're already established in well-paying careers. Of course, I'd be less tired if I'd had kids earlier, lol.

As for the skank, well...imagine waking up one day to "Prince Charming" only to realize that he snores, his breath stinks and he needs a shower just like any other man...but this time, you KNOW he cheats. I think that's a little slice of hell someone like that slob deserves!

Your grandkids are BEAUTIFUL!!

July 08, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you, I am amazed at how beautiful, smart and sweet those munchkins are. We had so much fun this weekend and it ended at Chuck E. Cheese...they were in awe of all the stuff to do!


Yes, you're so right about the skanks and the skankettes. None of them are of any value whatsoever. I wouldn't think that them and their funky selves deserved much more than the bums they end up with.

Blah.

Meg

July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home