.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A quick post for the animal lovers out there before my real post.

Meg...

"...love your dog and cat stories!..."

Well then Grammie, you'll really love this one. Somehow the kitten put a bunch of my socks in the hallway. They were on my hope chest in a pillow case, but Stewi took them one at a time and left them all in the hall. I don't know why...but he did.

Now I know how my socks keep ending up in the hallway. I've been seeing them lying out there but I didn't know how all of those pairs of clean socks kept ending up in the hallway. They were appearing one at a time so I couldn't figure it out. But this time he went nuts so I knew it was he who had spread my socks all the way down the hall. I don't know why he likes the socks, I don't know why he doesn't like bras or panties...and I don't know how in the hell he knows the difference. Anyway, here is his mess:

Since I had to clean up my socks again, I found a sock that I thought he would fit into...and I was right:

Of course the cat needs to coordinate well:

Realizing that he's a boy cat, not a girl cat...he tries to escape the sock:


When he does, he only takes it half way off...he just walked around like this until I pulled the sucker off:


OK Grammie...did you like that one?

:):):)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!!! My mother's cat does the same thing with socks only he puts them in his water dish!!! My cats don't have such talents.

July 11, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

WarmaKarma,

I hear ya...I didn't know that either until I started seeing simliar shit from the oddest places. One link had my name and addy since it was on my comment.

I HATE THAT!

July 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I HATE IT TOO!! Unfortunately that is exactly the thing that I've been counting on for spreading my story so- boomerang!

July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home