.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 06, 2007

My cable is messing up…

…and in this house that means my online access is messed up as well. And the lady just called to tell me that the cable dudes are on their way here. You’d think they could have come later in the 8 AM - 2 PM range that they gave me. When they do fix it, then I’ll call billing and ask them for a weeks worth of my bill to be taken off. Ooh, perhaps I should put on some clothes…or at least some less revealing nighties.

BRB!

OK, I’m wearing something less revealing now…my son’s huge terry cloth bathrobe. By the way, my jammies aren’t “sexy” revealing…they’re “falling apart” revealing.

So now I can safely open the door for the cable guy. I hope that he can fix the cable, I keep missing the ends of programs.

Last night I stayed up half the night cleaning my room and touching up a few spots on the wall that I seem to have missed the night that I painted it. The only thing that I have left to do is to vacuum under my bed but I think I’ll have to wait for my new bed to come first. Oh, the grates or vent covers or whatever you call them are almost all the wrong size. I measured the from end to end instead of just measuring the holes. Oh well, I have to go back to Home Depot anyway.

You know, now that I’ve bought the bed, it seems to me that it will make the rest of my furniture look tacky by comparison. I keep finding myself cyber-shopping for other furniture that I hadn’t planned on buying yet. I doubt that I will, but it sure is fun to look.

I’ve been shopping around for log furniture (for the bed I searched ‘Log Canopy Bed’), and there’s an inordinate number of pieces made by Amish people. You’d think that they would stay away from the prices that the outsiders charge but the Amish are quite competitive when it comes to prices.

I guess it’s tough to make the furniture so sturdy without electricity…but then they don’t have as much overhead. The electricity alone saves them a few bucks, I’m sure. It’s amazing how much anyone charges for the log furniture.

My bed will take “within 3 more weeks” to get here. I spent enough money that I think I deserve to call and bitch every so often. The last time she gave me the 3 week figure. Now I just keep looking at the picture of my bed online. I’ve never been very patient and it’s driving me nuts that I’ve spent the money and I don’t have my bed yet. When it comes, I’ll forget all about waiting and I’ll just be happy that I’ve gotten the stupid thing.

It’s amazing what I found under my bed. I didn’t realize that so much stuff was under there. I also found a large pair of red panties in the bottom of my closet. Those suckers where huge. So, Rick’s been gone for close to 3 years and still I’m finding evidence of his lies. Six months after he left I found some bottled foreplay which made me happy to know that the wopig was either too dried out or Rick hasn't learned to turn a woman on yet. Tee Hee.

Oh, the cable guy is here!

Gotta run!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohh! Wait til that bed gets there!

July 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home