.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Solaris...

...your slimy, illiterate wopig is STILL writing to me everyday...apparently to tell ME to get over Rick...LOLOLOL. She can't get over you and your life. She is quite misinformed about how things are going in your life and it must drive her nuts. I ignore her as usual but you and I need to chat so I can tell you the insane ideas that she has about you...none of them are true, but she must have SOME info...just enough to let me know it's her. None of her "facts" are correct. I guess she's truly freaking out that your husband (from whom you are NOT divorced...why does she think that you are?) will be going back to you soon. It seems as though there's trouble in paradise over there.

I see why her husband cheated on her but I don't get why yours cheated on you with such a low class bimbo.

OK, my grandkids are here and I just got home from work so let me go say hello to them and I'll be back shortly...they're hanging all over me...I ADORE THEM!

See you very soon,

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

really???! Well, as you already and obviously know ;) I'm waay over my husband, so she can keep the cheater and his car loan for all I care.

But thta's good that she talks to you instead of to me - because I don't want to talk to any of them. Whatever they have to say to me, let them go through you first! That shall be soo fun for all of them! LOLOL
I'll talk to you tomorrow, love, to talk about better things. Gotta go out and treat myself on this scorching hot summer day!

July 07, 2007  
Blogger Jaded said...

Wow, sounds to me like the skank needs to get a life of her own and stop trying to live vicariously through everyone else. What a disgusting,repulsive, STD riddled excuse of human being that homewrecker is.

July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home